Friday 11 November 2011

Treasure Fingers - Take My Hand


This reminds me of house music from my youth, being in a sweaty club dressed to the nines whilst thumping subs with looped funk infused beats pounded through the airwaves. Good times had by all, and Defected records know a talented producer/DJ when they hear one.

That is why they snapped up the Brooklyn based, Ashley Scott Jones as soon as they could. This new track is just as special as his others which I have added after the jump.

This track was released today and I expect more from him in 2012, as he is already a grandesque figure on the club music scene with remixes of Chromeo, Alex Metric, Empire of the Sun, Miike Snow and  Tensnake all under his belt.

Treasure Fingers - Take My Hand by treasurefingers



It's Love by treasurefingers
Lift Me by treasurefingers

No comments:

Post a Comment