Wednesday 21 March 2012

Cypress Hill feat. Deadmau5 - Failbait

When I first ever heard Deadmau5 I never thought I would hear him doing a track with an East LA rap posse but that it what has happened and full credit to Mr Zimmerman as he has produced a fine sounding track.

Deadmau5 hasn't done what I first thought he would and simply put electronic synths to appeal to mass audiences who enjoy what right now. He has obviously studied Cypress Hill's style and technique and adapted a clever break beat esque loop behind then which reminds me of the work of English electronic producers who work with UK Hip-hop groups like Scruff, samples galore are chucked in and it works so well.

Expect this tune to grow and grow on you. More Cypress Hill after the jump, for nostalgia you see.






No comments:

Post a Comment