Friday 9 December 2011

Miike Snow - Devil's Work


It seems like an eternity since something new came out from the geniuses that are Karlsson, Winnberg & Wyatt but the wait is over. Their fantastic hugely successful debut album was such an inspiration to me that was one of the things that convinced me to try and get into radio, to share music like this with the world.

I digress, the new track has the Miike Snow stamp on it, high pitching melodic singing, fast drum beats and solid piano chords. However, for me, it fails to make that initial factor of amazement, possibly I have become a little more de-sensitised to them from listening to their self title first album for over a month when it was first released. Having said that I like this more and more when I listen again. 

Judge for yourselves.....
Devil's Work by miikesnow

No comments:

Post a Comment