Thursday 11 October 2012

Solid Fix - A brand new mix


A mix that sounded better last night after a few than it does in the cold light of day to be perfectly honest with you. This is a first recording of off my spanking new control panel.

However after a shakey start it becomes a brilliant mixtape of all of my favourite tunes at the minute. Treat yo Self.

Track list after the bounce.



1. Fiorius - New York City Girl (Scuola Furano Remix)

2. Florian Bery - Tell Me

3. Terrence parker - Love's Got me High (Marc Romboy's Systematic Soul Remix)

4. Karmon - Wowshit

5. Robosonic - The Edge

6. Justin Martin - Baby I got that (Bondax Remix)

7. Monte - True

8. Destiny's Child - Say my name (Cyril Hahn Remix)

9. AlunaGeorge - Your Drums, Your Love (Duke Dumont Remix)

10. Infinity Ink - Infinity

11. R Kelly - Bump'n'Grind Garage Sale Remix (Waze & Odyssey) 

No comments:

Post a Comment