Friday 16 September 2011

Aeroplane - Big Boys Don't Cry (DJ Mehdi Tribute)


Big love for the main man Vito de Luca who has created this track in honour of his friend Dj Mehdi. He stated;

“I’m not good with words. But somehow since Tuesday I couldn’t think right and something needed to get out. Music being the only medium I know how to use, here it is. It’s called ” Big Boys Don’t Cry”. Once again, my thoughts go out to all my friends who are going through hard times right now”

Aeroplane - Big Boys Don't Cry by Aeroplane (Official)





This is a free release from the Belgium based artist and what an outstanding piece of music this is, we at ES could  not stop listening to it and will definitely be playing this on next weeks show. 

What a beautiful way to comemorate the passing of a close compadre and a legend. 


Mehdi Favéris-Essadi (20 January 1977 – 13 September 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment